Juicy Chicken in rich Tomato and butter Sauce.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Steps of cooking :
1. Mix Shan Butter Chicken, lemon juice, yoghurt, oil and apply to the meat cubes. Marinate for 1-3 houers.
2. Boil the tomatoes in 1-2 cups of water for 10 minuites or until soft. Sieve to remove skin and seeds. Keep tomato puree aside.
3. Separately: Heat a fry pan and add the marinated meat. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium- low heat and turn the meat. Remove from pan.
4. Add the chicken to the tomato puree. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes. Add butter and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add cream. Stir and remove from heat. Serve hot.
Tips for best results
If used packaged cream, add milk to make the cream thin. Wash the chicken with 2 tbsp white vinegar in half cup of water before use.