Warning: Last items in stock!
1. Take half Cup (100ml) milk in a bowl and add 2 tablespoon heaped of Shan Custard Powder and mix to make a smooth mixture.
2. Add 4-5 tablespoons of sugar in the remaining 2 cups of milk (400ml) and boil it in a sauce pan.
3. Pour the custard mixture in boiling mik and cook for another 2-3 minutes at room temperature.
4. Pour the hot custard in a serving bowl and allow it to cool for 15 minutes at room temperature.
5. Refrigerate the bowl for at least 1hour and serve chilled.