Shan Chicken Jalfrezi Masala 50g
Stir-fried chicken and vegetables in tomato sauce.
1. Chicken – 1kg, small boneless cubes
2. Tomatoes – 1kg (250g cut into 1 square cubes), (750g, finely chopped)
3. Onions – 200g chopped into 1 square piece
4. Green Capsicums – 2 chopped into 1 square piece/ 100g
5. Green Chillies – 4 large, slit lengthwise
6. Cooking Oil – 3 tbsp – 1/2 cup
7. Shan Chicken Jalfrezi – 1 packet
Steps of cooking:
1. Mix Shan Chicken Jalfrezi in half a cup of water and apply to chicken cubes. Marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Boil finely chopped tomatoes in 1 cup of water until tender. Sieve to remove skin and seeds. Keep tomato puree aside.
3. Heat oil and add marinated chicken cubes. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
4. Then add the tomato puree. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
5. Add onion, capsicum, tomato, and slited Green Chillies. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes and remove from heat.
Serve hot chicken Jalfrezi with plain boiled rice or boiled noodles.
Tips for best results: Wash chicken with 2 tbsp white vinegar in half cup of water before use.
*You can replace 750g tomatoes with 500g tomatoes puree/Sauce.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.