Shan Custard Powder Strawberry 200g
1. Take half Cup (100ml) of milk in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons heaped of Shan Custard Powder and mix to make a smooth mixture.
2. Add 4-5 tablespoons of sugar in the remaining 2 cups of milk (400ml) and boil it in a saucepan.
3. Pour the custard mixture into boiling milk and cook for another 2-3 minutes at room temperature.
4. Pour the hot custard into a serving bowl and allow it to cool for 15 minutes at room temperature.
5. Refrigerate the bowl for at least 1 hour and serve chilled.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.