Shan Punjabi Yakhni Pilau Masala 50g
Mix For Mild Punjabi Style Meat Pilaf
Steps of cooking:
1. In 7 cups of water add meat, garlic, ginger, and Shan Punjabi Yakhni Pilau. Cover and boil on low heat until the meat is completely tender.
2. remove the meat from the stock. Measure the stock and make it exactly equal to 6 full teacups. If the stock is less add water, if it is more, boil to evaporate it. Sieve the stock, and remove and discard the whole spices.
3. In hot ghee/oil fry onions until very light golden. Then add meat and stock. Bring to a boil.
4. Drain the soaked rice thoroughly and stir it into the boiling meat and stock.
5. Cover tightly and cook undisturbed on low heat for exactly 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and mix the pilau.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.