Shan Lahori Charga Mix 50g
Steamed and deep-fried chicken.
Acid: citric acid and tartaric acid
Hydrolyzed soy protein
Anti-caking agent: Silicon dioxide
1. Chicken – 1 skinless chicken weighing 1-1 1/2 kg, make 4-5 deep slits on breast and thighs
2. Garlic Paste – 1-2 tablespoon
3. Ginger Paste – 1-2 tbsp
4. Lemon Juice – 8 tbsp
5. Cooking Oil – 5 cups/ 1 liter (for deep frying)
6. Shan Lahori Charga Mix – 1 packet
Steps of cooking:
1. Mix garlic, ginger, lemon juice, and Shan Lahori Charga Mix. Apply it evenly over the chicken. Leave it aside to marinate overnight or for 3-4 hours.
2. Steam the chicken in a steamer until tender.
3. To STEAM without Steamer: Place a steel plate upside down in a deep pot. Pour one cup of water. Put the chicken on the plate. Cover and cook on low heat for 20-30 minutes or until the chicken is fully tender.
4. Heat oil in a deep wok and fry chicken until crisp golden from all sides. Remove and serve hot.
Serving suggestion: Sprinkle Shan Chaat Masala and squeeze a lemon over the charga. Serve with chutney/ tomato ketchup.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.