Shan Meat and Vegetable Masala 100g
Mix for Medium Meat and Vegetable Curry.
1. Meat – 500g, cubes
2. Any Vegetables – 500g, prepared accordingly
3. Onions – 2 medium, 200g finely sliced
4.Tomatoes – 2-3 medium, 200g finely diced
5. Oil/ Ghee – 1 Cup / 175 ml
6. Spice for Shan Meat and Vegetables – 3-4 tbsp
Steps of cooking:
1. In hot oil/ ghee fry the onions for a few minutes. Add meat, Shan, and tomatoes. Stir fry for few minutes.
2. Add 2-3 cups of water. Cook on low heat until the meat is tender.
3. Add vegetables and one of the water if needed. Cook on high heat for a few minutes then lower the heat and cook until vegetables are tender.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.