Shan White Karahi Masala 40g
Juicy Chicken in mild White Sauce.
1. Chicken- 1kg, small pieces
2. Green chilies – 1-2 tbsp, ground
3. Green chilies 6 – 8 large, whole or thick slices
4. Ginger Paste – 2 tbsp
5. Lemon Juice – 6 tbsp
6. Fresh Coriander- 2 tbsp, chopped
7. Plain Yoghurt – 1/2 cup/ 100g, whipped
8. Oil/ Ghee – 1 cup/175 ml
9. Shan Chicken White Karahi- 1 packet
Steps of cooking:
1. Mix Shan Chicken White korma, green chili paste, ginger paste, and yogurt and apply it to the chicken cubes. Marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. Heat oil and add chicken, Stir fry on high heat for 8-10 minutes.
3. Cover and cook on low heat for 4-7 minutes. Add lemon juice, green chilies, and green coriander. Remove from heat and serve. Serve with roti/ naan.
Tips for best results: Wash chicken with 2 tbsps white vinegar in half a cup of water, before use.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.